Sunday, August 31, 2014

DONATIONS TO OFFICER WILSON STOPPED BY THOSE CLOSEST TO OFFICER WILSON.

UPDATE  VERY IMPORTANT

Wish they had given me this information earlier. Sorry for the inconvenience, I GIVE MY APOLOGY. BUT FOR INFORMATION ONLY I WILL KEEP THE BLOG.
Miriam Mata


First off, we want to say again how much we appreciate ALL of the support for Officer Darren Wilson. This page and everything we have done, up until this point, would not have been possible if it hadn't been for everyone here.

Secondly, we understand your questions, concerns and frustrations with both GoFundMe accounts. Please note, NOBODY shut down the GoFundMe account because of any petitions floating around trying to close it and GoFundMe did not close them either. That decision was made by those closest to Officer Darren Wilson looking out for his best interest. We are doing our best daily to keep you updated (to the best of our ability) with all truths that come to us. That is our number one priority, to always be honest with our supporters.

Rest assured, if you donated to either GoFundMe it will go to Officer Darren Wilson. We are constantly trying to find the best ways to support Officer Darren Wilson as we know our supporters want to keep helping as best they can.

Bare with us as we are going through these changes. We will continue to be open and honest with our supporters. We will not do anything unless it is in the best interest of Officer Darren Wilson.

Thank you all, so much!

WE ARE DARREN WILSON!

==============================
BELOW IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY, NO ONE CLOSED THE FUND PAGE, IT WAS DONE BY FRIENDS OF OFFICER DARREN WILSON OF FERGUSON, MISSOURI.
----------------------------------

PLEASE HELP, THE GROUP COLOR OF CHANGE FOUNDED BY VAN JONES, 
http://act.colorofchange.org/sign/gofundme/  LIKELY WAS ABLE TO STOP DONATIONS
 FOR OFFICER DARREN WILSON.  THEY HAD A PETITION COMPLAINING AT 
http://act.colorofchange.org/sign/gofundme/
http://www.gofundme.com/officerwilsonfundraiser     HAS NOT TAKEN DONATIONS FOR THE LAST 15  HOURS. 
**AS OF 10.30 PM  08/30/2014 HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR ONE DAY. 
ALSO PLEASE CHECK THEIR PORTAL, SINCE STARTER
 BROWN'S PAGE IS ALWAYS  THERE, BUT NEVER WILSON'S.
http://www.gofundme.com/
The reason for the mistakes when created  both fund pages  of officer Wilson was:


(GoFundMe Customer Happiness)

Sep 01 03:27 PM

Hello, Miriam.

Thanks for writing in. The page for Officer Wilson did not meet the requirements to be listed in GoFundMe's public search directory. All pages need to have an authentic personal Facebook account attached to be listed and this page did not.
I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
-------
***But  today 09032014 when I checked the portal three times in the morning, GoFundMe does not show Brown's fund in the portal, this tells me that during all weeks before, it was done intentionally since donations for Brown's family continue  like before. http://www.gofundme.com/

-------------------------
THE SUPPORT PAGE    Support Darren Wilson  SAID LAWYERS ARE WORKING, BUT THIS MUST BE
 EXPOSE BY CONSERVATIVES., PLEASE HELP.
MIRIAM MATA
 ___________________________
Support Darren Wilson
To all of Darren's wonderful supporters... Thank you for being patient while we wait for the attorneys to work something out.

We want to assure you... YES, any money collected through gofundme for Darren WILL still go to him.

Thank you for your continued support.

Color of Change was started in 2005 by far left radicals Van Jones and James Rucker. The mission of the group is to “strengthen black America’s political voice” even if that means promoting a convenience store robber.

 



---------------------------------------------






 

I’m Sick of…


https://dissonantwinstonsmith.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/10570110_691843817562811_1167420843_n.jpg
I’m sick of being called a murderer.
I’m sick of “peaceful” protesters threatening to kill me.
I’m sick of being told I’m not trustworthy.
I’m sick of listening to inconsistent accounts of the same story.
I’m sick of adrenaline dumps.
I’m sick of being stuck in condition red all of the time.
I’m sick of not sleeping.
I’m sick of having to watch my back when I go get dinner.
I’m sick of nightmares about my gun not working.
I’m sick of aid calls.
I’m sick of hearing officers in trouble frantically key up their radios.
I’m sick of worrying about my fellow officers.
I’m sick of worrying about good people trapped inside their homes.
I’m sick of hearing gunfire.
I’m sick of bottles and Molotovs being thrown at my head.
I’m sick of structure fires.
I’m sick of having to distinguish between press, protesters, and “real” criminals.
I’m sick of not having the same right to free speech that I’m accused of infringing upon.
I’m sick of being told I’m the problem.
I’m sick of living in a society without rule of law.
I’m sick of lectures on the first amendment from voices that want to deny the fifth.
I’m sick of the phrase, “I don’t condone it, but I understand.”
I’m sick of justifications and platitudes.
I’m sick of out of context and nonsequitor traffic stop data.
I’m sick of wondering if it’s going to get bad again tonight.
I’m sick of being called stupid.
I’m sick of shin splints from standing on the street for hours.
I’m sick of wondering if my flashlight is going to hold its charge.
I’m sick of being blamed for all of the racial problems in St. Louis.
I’m sick of being told I wouldn’t understand.
I’m sick of supposed leaders without a plan.
I’m sick of CS gas.
I’m sick of guerilla tactics but being told I’m acting too militarized.
I’m sick of waiting.
I’m sick of complacency.
I’m sick of people complaining about Bearcats and tactical units.
I’m sick of bad cops saying and doing stupid things that reflect on all of us.
I’m sick of tit-for-tat evidence being released without corroboration on social media.
I’m sick of being treated like every officer injured deserved it.
I’m sick of being told that the risks we now face are a part of the job.
I’m sick of racism.
I’m sick of denial and minimization.
I’m sick of the phrase, “Snitches get stitches.”
I’m sick of my family worrying about me.
I’m sick of the criminal justice system being held hostage.
I’m sick of reading social media for clues on what will happen next.
I’m sick of businesses being attacked for calling the police.
I’m sick of arsonists not knowing how to fact check.
I’m sick of being accused of excessive force and media suppression.
I’m sick of the media talking about tear gas but not homicides within the protests.
I’m sick of being told how many shots is acceptable to shoot someone.
I’m sick of having to take my uniform off before I go home.
I’m sick of the loudest voices getting all of the airtime.
I’m sick of national figures using this situation for preexisting agendas.
I’m sick of the goal posts constantly moving.
I’m sick of hearing how much worse everything will be if the officer isn’t indicted.
I’m sick of feeling helpless.

-----------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Racism against non African people is rampant. Hate crimes are continually happen but won't be recognized as such in this one sided arena. The non African majority are the highest providers of income in USA. the Afro Americans are the largest user of Government agency's providing EBT housing and cash benefits . We need equality we should not be their slaves working to pay their bills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our choice..we should be able to donate to whomever we want. Is this right also being taken away from us. I am tired of the race haters interfering with our business. I repeat we are not your slaves. We do not have to obey you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ltebulb, I wish lawyers not only those for officer Wilson, but Constitutional ones like Mike Levine say something about this lack of freedom against our right to donate. Don't we have enough with the IRS against conservatives? This one is against our liberty just like a totalitarian or communist governments do.

    ReplyDelete